Help is at hand!
Elspeth is responsible for welfare, diversity and equality at Hills, and is here to support you! From the trivial to more serious matters, you're able to confidentially discuss anything at all with her. If you have any problems at all, then please do click below to email Elspeth. Or if you prefer to contact us anonymously, find the link just below.
- Email the Welfare Officer
- Anonymous Contact Form
- http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk (Counselling)
- http://stonewall.org.uk (LGBT)
- http://ditchthelabel.org (Anti-bullying)
- http://syacambs.org (local LGBT group)
- http://mind.org.uk (mental health charity)
- http://mindincambs.org.uk (local mental health group)
If it takes your fancy, why not check out this Student Welfare site on Direct.gov?